Don’t Neglect Your Investment
You have a website. It’s been online for a while now. Is it doing everything it can to draw new customers to your business? Not if it’s been neglected.
Top 5 Reasons to Update and Maintain your Website
1. Responsive Websites = Better Mobile User Experience. Web stats indicate that nearly 20% of internet visitors are using smart phones and tablets to view your site. Is your site mobile-friendly? Viva can convert your site to be multi-platform compatible.
2. New Features and Styles = More Engaged Visitors. Engaged visitors are more likely to become customers.
3. Updated Content = Improved Search Results. New content means search engines know your website and business are still active, giving you better search engine placement. And visitors get more from your reasons to like your business. Speaking of “Like”, are you on Facebook? Viva can get you started.
4. Ongoing SEO = Increased Traffic to your Site. Search Engine Optimization is not a set-it-once-and-forget-it task. It should be part of your regular site maintenance plan.
5. Better Security Features = Protection against Hackers. If your site’s been hacked, viewers won’t know what to think. They may even think you are out of business. On-going maintenance keeps your site safe.
If you would like to discuss ways to improve your business by updating your website, call or email Viva Design Studio to set up an appointment.